When doing your research, you have probably run across several different platforms. It can be confusing, and we would like to help you figure out which would be best for your needs. In this article, we will focus on ActiveCampaign vs Infusionsoft. Mainly what ActiveCampaign has to offer. We went deeper into Infusionsoft in our last blog – here – and now we want to dig deeper as an ActiveCampaign Certified Consultant into ActiveCampaign. And more particularly, Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign. As an ActiveCampaign Expert aka ActiveCampaign Consultants, we work a lot with both programs. So let’s dive in.
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign CRM, Customer Relationship Management, delivers ActiveCampaign automation to your business. Imagine growing your business with customer experience automation. It works well not only for eCommerce but also for business-to-business and business-to-consumer companies. It gives you cloud-based marketing and sales automation software which includes email marketing, lead scoring, and web analytics.
Reach your customer using precise targeting to find the right prospects and grow your audience. Get their attention by delivering messaging that is targeted specifically to them. Then nurture those relationships through your automated processes. Then convert them to customers, and grow your business. Sounds great, right? You can view ActiveCampaign’s Website here
What are ActiveCampaign features?
- ActiveCampaign forms. Form creation, editing, and customization are quick and easy.
- Landing page ActiveCampaign. It is easy to create a custom-designed landing page specifically for your marketing needs with the ActiveCampaign landing page.
- Active Campaign automation templates. There are more than 25 predesigned templates, and it is easy to custom design your own.
- ActiveCampaign support is very good support and service
- Site Tracking ActiveCampaign. Site Tracking is a feature that connects your marketing and sales processes to your website activity. This allows ActiveCampaign to “see” and then “react” in real-time as contacts visit your site and view specific categories and pages.
- Email Marketing with ActiveCampaign email is a powerful tool for your marketing needs.
There are hundreds of automation recipes and tools for you to use. This platform is easy to get up and running quickly with little technical knowledge. It is definitely easier than Infusionsoft – very user-friendly. ActiveCampaign customer service is top-notch.
ActiveCampaign’s marketing automation features save you hours of time each week by automating your entire marketing process. You can schedule a welcome email series to be sent as soon as someone signs up to your list. Then based on any actions they take (such as making a purchase) you can trigger follow-up emails.
Since all of the emails can be personalized and targeted, the customer will feel like they are receiving a personal email from you, and will be more likely to open emails these emails. For more information on this, you can see their website here.
Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign. As you can probably tell by now, we really like ActiveCampaign and highly recommend it for most of our Automize clients. Like with any platform, you need to analyze what your needs are before determining the best product for you. The ActiveCampaign tutorial and ActiveCampaign blog really help their new customers get up and running quickly and explain things thoroughly. It is fairly easy to set up your system to give you a personal connection with your customers. Customer experience is so important. You don’t want to sound and look like an automated machine. It keeps you connected with them, without you having to spend a lot of time. That’s the beauty of automation!
ActiveCampaign cost is another area we feel they beat Infusionsoft. First of all, you can take advantage of the ActiveCampaign free trial for 14 days. Use this to determine if it is a good fit for your business needs. There is no permanent ActiveCampaign free plan. After 14 days you must choose from one of the ActiveCampaign plans. There are 4 different plans, and the pricing depends upon your features needed and volume. The least expensive program is still very reasonable for a business starting out. ActiveCampaign Pricing here.
There are so many functions on this platform, and we will try to highlight some of them.
- ActiveCampaign Landing pages. In minutes, you can create landing pages that are customized for each person — to capture more leads, grow your audience, and drive more repeat business.
- ActiveCampaign SMS. SMS automation helps you reach your customers wherever they might be and provide an exceptional experience.
- ActiveCampaign Conversations. This provides you with a live chat option, automated chatbot workflows, and a unified inbox to help you connect with your customers and offer timely support.
- ActiveCampaign API and ActiveCampaign Webhooks. In ActiveCampaign, webhooks are used to send data from your account into another system or database that has an API (application programming interface) that can listen for webhooks (eg, Zapier). They are event-driven and allow you to update 3rd party applications with contact and campaign activity as they happen.
- ActiveCampaign Reporting. There is a variety of reporting, including performance metrics for sent campaigns.
- Site Tracking ActiveCampaign. Connect your sales and marketing processes to your website activity.
- ActiveCampaign email marketing – Use ActiveCampaign emails to stay in contact with your customers
- ActiveCampaign Template – there are over 25 templates to get you started, or you can customize your own ActiveCampaign email templates
- Conversations – ActiveCampaign offers the ability for conversations to combine advanced automation with live chat capabilities. You can automate message flows using chatbots. This helps your support team save time and be more effective for the customer.
- ActiveCampaign App – use the app to stay connected on your phone or tablet.
There are many more, and we invite you to take a look at ActiveCampaign’s website for more details.
You can connect this platform with the tools that you need – with over 860 apps. Here are the most popular:
- ActiveCampaign-Wordpress plugin
Before determining which platform is best for you, you really need to determine your needs. Each business is different and there is “no one size fits all” answer. We are trying to point out some of the features and benefits of the programs. Once you have your checklist and plan in hand, really take a look to see what your options are. Then you can compare Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign easier.
Other ActiveCampaign alternatives are:
Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign
Infusionsoft is one of the biggest competitors, and many businesses do use it as an ActiveCampaign alternative. Infusionsoft is a much more complicated and harder-to-learn program. Many who use it have hired staff or consultants to set it up and use it. It is not an easy platform for someone who is not tech-savvy. We do work with this program with a few of our clients and we are also an Infusionsoft agency and are Infusionsoft Certified Partner. In some cases, it is the right choice for their business. This is why it is important to compare Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign vs MailChimp
MailChimp is simpler but lacks more advanced features and customization. For MailChimp vs ActiveCampaign – we would choose ActiveCampaign for the features as we like being able to customize.
ActiveCampaign vs Hubspot
They both are quite different. ActiveCampaign is first and foremost an email marketing tool, and CRM second. Hubspot’s primary focus is CRM, but does handle marketing, customer service, and sales. So Hubspot vs ActiveCampaign. This is where you need to really drill down your needs and purpose for your platform, and decide which is best.
ActiveCampaign vs Convertkit
Convertkit is an email marketing platform. However, ActiveCampaign offers a more comprehensive platform by offering email marketing tools along with a whole suite of other features. Both offer free trials. Convertkit vs ActiveCampaign, take a look at both – again know your needs and see which fits best.
ActiveCampaign vs GetResponse
GetResponse has a built-in webinar feature, whereas with ActiveCampaign you would need to use a third-party integration for this. GetResponse vs ActiveCampaign – if you are running webinars, take a look at this platform before making a decision.
ActiveCampaign vs Drip
Both are marketing automation platforms. Drip’s integrations and automation is particularly suited to eCommerce. ActiveCampaign’s CRM allows for better-integrated sales and marketing automation for businesses that have more complex sales processes. Drip vs ActiveCampaign – if you are focused on eCommerce, check out the differences to see which is best suited for you.
ActiveCampaign vs Klaviyo
Klaviyo is another platform focused on eCommerce. It primarily automates campaigns for eCommerce sites. So Klaviyo vs ActiveCampaign, once again, do your homework and know what you need to compare for your business.
ActiveCampaign vs Ontraport
Ontraport largely targets enterprises and established businesses that need advanced automation capabilities. Whereas ActiveCampaign is particularly optimized for typical small to medium-sized businesses. Ontraport fully embeds e-Commerce marketing onto its platform to help track sales. ActiveCampaign doesn’t come with such e-commerce functionalities. So, Ontraport vs ActiveCampaign – ActiveCampaign is the better choice for small to medium-sized businesses.
For a lot of the above, the choice depends on
- What kind of business you have
- What kind of budget do you have
- How many products/services do you have
Sit down and figure out what you want to accomplish with the platform and map out your plan before purchasing. We have a few great articles here to help with that process.
Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign
Our ActiveCampaign review is 5 stars. The ActiveCampaign deliverability is top-notch. Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign, we prefer ActiveCampaign for a majority of our clients.
Automize is an ActiveCampaign partner and an ActiveCampaign agency. We are part of the ActiveCampaign affiliate program also. Automize does suggest to a majority of our clients to choose ActiveCampaign in most cases- because we love the program and what it can do for our client’s businesses.
We work with small to medium-sized businesses. And for the majority of them, this is the better choice – more function and less money. Active Campaign is easier to use, quicker to learn, and works well for our clients. Many of them have little time to handle the setup and maintenance and have hired us to help. That is what we do. Automize has a lot of experience and can help your business too. So if you have more questions on Infusionsoft vs ActiveCampaign, please reach out to us.