Automize, Your ActiveCampaign Consultants
We have talked about ActiveCampaign, which we prefer over other platforms, and have recommended it to a majority of our clients, as ActiveCampaign consultants. Automize is actually an ActiveCampaign Certified Consultant, meaning we have received the certification from ActiveCampaign as we have had the training and proved our knowledge on the platform. As an ActiveCampaign Expert aka ActiveCampaign Consultant, we work a lot with the program, along with other platforms. So we can do this with confidence! Let us explain further the benefits of ActiveCampaign and why we recommend it.
This page contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. View our Affiliate Disclosure Here – Thanks.
What is ActiveCampaign and what is so great about it?
ActiveCampaign CRM, (customer relationship management), gives you ActiveCampaigns marketing tools for your small business. Imagine developing your business with an excellent client experience automation in place. It functions admirably for eCommerce as well as for business-to-business and business-to-consumer. It gives your business cloud-based services including sales and marketing, which incorporates lead scoring, web analytics, and most importantly email marketing.
You can reach your clients by utilizing exact targeting to track down the right prospects and build your audience. Get them to notice your emails that are designated explicitly to them. Then support those connections through your automation setup. When they receive these customized emails, they will want to be your client, and your business will grow. Sounds extraordinary, correct? You can view ActiveCampaign’s Website here
As we stated, and you can tell from reading our blogs, we recommend ActiveCampaign for many of our clients. With any software or platform, you really want to dissect what your necessities are prior to deciding the best choice for you and your business.
ActiveCampaign help – The ActiveCampaign tutorial and ActiveCampaign blog truly help their new clients make sense of the setup and process. This allows them to get up and running quickly.
It is genuinely simple to set up your platform to give you a unique and highly specialized interaction with your customers. Customer experience is so important. You do not want to sound and look like a computerized robot talking to them via your emails. This system will help you to keep in touch with them, without you spending a great deal of time daily sending emails. That’s the excellence of automation! We as your ActiveCampaign consultants can help with this process, making your job easier.
There are many functions to choose from for this platform:
- ActiveCampaign Landing pages. They make it easy! It only takes a few minutes to create beautiful landing pages that are customized for your business and your customer. This great function will help you to capture more leads and in turn, grow your audience. And of course, that means it will give you more repeat business. We as your ActiveCampaign consultants can help with this.
- ActiveCampaign SMS. Using the SMS automation function will streamline reaching your customers and provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- ActiveCampaign Conversations. Conversations will provide you with live chat, which is an automated chatbot workflow. You will also have an inbox to help you stay connected with your customers. This allows you to offer timely support and deliver exceptional customer service.
- ActiveCampaign API and ActiveCampaign Webhooks. In ActiveCampaign, webhooks are used to send data from your account into another database that has an API (application programming interface) that can listen for webhooks (for example this is how Zapier works with this platform). What this does is activate the task as the event setup happens, and it allows you to update a 3rd party application with information like contact and campaign activity as they happen.
- ActiveCampaign Reporting. There is a variety of good reporting options, and these will include important items, such as performance metrics for sent campaigns, along with many other measurements.
- Site Tracking ActiveCampaign. You are able to connect your marketing and sales processes to your website activity.
- ActiveCampaign email marketing. This is a great function of ActiveCampaign – use automated emails to stay in contact with your customers.
- ActiveCampaign Template. With over 25 ready-to-use templates, it is easy to get up and running quickly. Another option would be to customize your own ActiveCampaign email templates.
- Conversations – ActiveCampaign offers the ability for conversations to combine the live chat option with advanced automation. Messages will be automated with chatbots. Save your support team time, and deliver better customer service.
- ActiveCampaign App – There is an app to use on your mobile device so you can stay connected.
There are many more, and we invite you to take a look at ActiveCampaign’s website for more details.
What are ActiveCampaign features and benefits?
- ActiveCampaign forms. It is easy to create forms, and edit and customize them also.
- Landing page ActiveCampaign. Use the platform to create a custom-designed landing page specifically for your business marketing needs. It is easy to do with the ActiveCampaign landing page.
- Active Campaign automation templates. You have the option of using more than 25 predesigned templates. You also have the option of custom designing your own, which they make pretty easy to do.
- Active Campaign support is a very good service and support to meet your needs.
- Site Tracking ActiveCampaign. Another feature is Site Tracking. This will connect your marketing and sales processes directly to your website activity. The benefit of this is that it allows the platform to “see” and then “react” in real-time as your contacts visit your site and view specific categories and pages.
- Email Marketing with ActiveCampaign. As everyone knows a good set-up email automation is a powerful tool for your business marketing needs.
You won’t believe how easy it is to get started. With hundreds of automation recipes and tools for you to use, you choose the right one for you. Little technical knowledge is required. It is definitely easier than Infusionsoft – very user-friendly. ActiveCampaign customer service is top-notch.
ActiveCampaign’s marketing automation features save you so much time with the automation of your entire marketing process. Imagine this. Schedule a welcome email series to be sent to a potential client as soon as that person signs up to your email list. Then from there, based on any actions they take, (such as making a purchase) you can have your marketing and email system set up to trigger follow-up emails specifically by what they did.
Since all of the emails can be personalized and targeted to your customer specifically, they will think they are receiving an email personally from you. We as your ActiveCampaign consultants can help with this. In this case, they will be more likely to open this email. For more information, you can see their website here.
ActiveCampaign consultants like the pricing of the platform! The ActiveCampaign cost is another place that we feel is better than a lot of the competition. To begin with, you can utilize the ActiveCampaign free trial for 14 days. Determine during this time of testing if it will be a good fit for your business marketing. Just an FYI, there is no permanent ActiveCampaign free plan, they all have monthly charges after the 14-day free trial.
At that point, you need to choose from one of the ActiveCampaign plans. There are 4 different plans, and the pricing depends upon your features needed and volume. The least expensive program is still very reasonable for a business starting out. ActiveCampaign Pricing here.
This is another great feature to take advantage of to make your business fully automated. Connect this platform with the tools that you use. It can connect with over 860 apps. Here are the most popular:
- ActiveCampaign-WordPress plugin
There are ActiveCampaign Competitors to Check Out
A lot of what platform you choose to use depends on what you need for your business. Every business has different needs. So before purchasing a platform, really think through all of the tasks and functions you need in your system. Ask yourself things like – what is your budget? How many products and services do you have? What kind of marketing plan do you want to set up in this system. Map out this plan. Once you know what that is, then move forward with “shopping” for the right platform for you. If you need help with this, contact Automize, ActiveCampaign Consultants.
We have a few great articles here to help with that process.
As ActiveCampaign Consultants, We Recommend ActiveCampaign
We like the platform, so our ActiveCampaign review is 5 stars. We love it for its deliverability, and ease of use.
Automize, a marketing automation consultant, is an ActiveCampaign partner and is an ActiveCampaign agency, and one of the ActiveCampaign consultants. Automize participates in the ActiveCampaign affiliate program also, and you will see links to this site. We have referred many of our clients to use this platform as we know it is a good fit and would be a benefit to their businesses. The majority of our clients are smaller to medium-sized businesses. They like the fact that it is affordable and it has great function. Our ActiveCampaign certification has helped a lot of our clients.
Why our clients work with us when they need an ActiveCampaign Consultant
Many of our clients have little time to handle the setup and maintenance of their ActiveCampaign platform and therefore hired us to help get them set up and running correctly. That is what we do. Automize has a lot of experience and can help your business too as your personal ActiveCampaign consultant.