First of all, what exactly is email automation?
Email automation is a way to create emails that reach the right people with the right message at the right moment. This can be done without manually doing the work every time, by sending automated messages leveraging a marketing automation tool.
Sounds cool, right?
So you want to be cool and give it a try. What’s next?
There are so many choices in software out there, and it can be quite confusing. The first step is to determine your needs. What are you going to use the software for exactly? Are there other processes in your business that could use automation also? If so, keep that in mind when looking at software.
One of our favorites is ActiveCampaign. It is pretty user-friendly and has a lot to offer. That being said, it (and any software you choose) can be time-consuming to get set up. And sometimes it can be confusing, which is why we recommend selecting a professional to set up and manage your marketing and process automation. That is what we specialize in.
The other thing to take a look at when determining what software to use is – Does it integrate with the software you already use? For example, if you use Shopify, Salesforce, Typeform, Google Sheets, and more.
Email Automation Setup
Once you have determined which program to use, you need to follow the steps for setup. Determine your complete sales process, from beginning to end. This is best mapped out before putting it into the software.
Remember when setting up your systems, use a personal touch. Don’t make your automation so generic your customer gets a generic email not really pertaining to their needs.
The Benefits of Email Marketing
There are quite a few benefits to setting up your email automation.
- Customized automation specifically for your business needs.
- Reduced costs to acquire customers
- No missed leads
- No need to worry about who you need to email or follow up with
- Reporting and measurements on a lot of useful information such as how many new users, trends, the lifecycle of customers, and much more.
- You can do split testing and measure results from your campaigns. Compare how customers engage with different message variations and optimize accordingly.
- Track conversations within the steps of your automation
If you have questions, contact us for a free consultation.