Using a Certified Zapier Expert To Connect Apps For Your Business
Do you have a lot of repetitive tasks that you have to do manually as your apps don’t work together? Well, Zapier integration is the answer! Using a Zapier consultant can help you get the automation right the first time. As a Zapier Certified Expert, let me share with you the benefits of using Zapier.
With over 3000+ apps you can connect through Zapier with “Zaps”, you can connect almost anything. This platform is a favorite of ours at AUTOMIZE.
First of all, What is Zapier Used for?
Zapier is a tool that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps and you do not need to use code in order to accomplish the task. When an event happens in one app, Zapier can tell another app to perform (or do) a particular action. You do this by setting up “Zaps”.
What is a Zap?
A Zap sounds like a comic book word, but in this case, a “Zap” is what you set up in Zapier – it is an automated workflow that tells your apps to follow this simple command. For example, “When this happens, do that.”
Every Zap has a trigger and one or more actions. A trigger is an event that starts a Zap, and an action is what your Zap does for you. When a Zap runs, each action it completes counts as one task. One trigger, one action.
- Trigger – when
- Action – after the trigger, what it actually does
There were over 3000+ apps that you can use in Zapier. If you need help, reach out to us as a Certified Zapier Expert to help you. Here are a few of the most common Zapier Integrations you can use.
Zapier Examples of Zapier App Integrations:
- CRM such as Salesforce, Keap and ActiveCampaign
- Commerce and Payment Processing such as Shopify, WooCommerce, PayPal, Square, Quickbooks Online, eBay
- Communication such as Outlook, Zoom, Teams, Gmail
- Marketing such as Facebook Conversions, Linked in, Instagram for business, Google Ads, Constant Contact, Google Ads, Hubspot, Active Campaign, ClickFunnels
- Productivity such as Google Sheets and Calendar, Calendly, Trello, ClickUp, Excel
- Website such as WordPress, Google My Business, Yoast SEO
Zapier is a great way to create your automated tasks and automate workflows without coding knowledge. Zapier training is available on their website with excellent beginner guides and learning resources. They also have Zapier University and Zapier webinars. That being said, there is a learning curve. If you don’t have time to learn, just give Automize a call and we can set up your automation. We are certified Zapier experts.
As far as a Zapier alternative, there are other options. You can check out IFTTT, Integromat, Automate.io, and more. So as far as an alternative to Zapier, they are out there. You just need to do your homework if you are looking for Zapier alternatives to make sure you get the right platform.
Zapier offers a free version of its service, although it is limited. You can perform up to 100 tasks a month (but only 5 active at any time), which in some cases is enough for a small business just getting started. The paid version does offer quite a few other advantages and is really the best option for most businesses.
Zapier Certified Expert
These are just a few of the many apps you can connect with Zapier. You can see that it can be used in just about any area of your business. I have been working with my clients and their Zapier integration for many years now and have gone through the steps to receive a Zapier Expert Certification. Automize works as a Zapier consultant agency.
As with any platform, sometimes making everything work can be overwhelming, especially on the more complicated Zaps. If you would like to become more efficient in your business and need help, just call me. We can set up Zapier integration easy automation tools for you to give you the power to get stuff done without lifting a finger. Hiring a Zapier certified expert will save you time and money.
Some examples of ways to use Zapier Integration in your business:
- You can set up an app to notify your team when someone fills out a form on your website
- Send a reminder to Slack of scheduled meetings in Google Calendar
- Send all of your data from one app to another
- Get emails with new Facebook Lead Ads leads
- Post new RSS items to a Facebook page, or publish Facebook posts automatically to Instagram for Business
- Send alerts from your Google Calendar to Slack
- Add new Unbounce submissions to Google Sheets
- Create Quickbooks Online Customers with Sales Receipts for Stripe Charges
In the paid version, you can add filters to match certain criteria. There is a free plan if you want to sign up and see what you can do – it is limited but is available. Give it a try and gain back time in your day. And if you need your system set up for you, call Automize, a certified Zapier expert.
Call Automize – Your Zapier Consultant, a certified Zapier expert to help you in your business automation.